1. PUBLISHED BY
UP42 GmbH, having its registered office located in Umspannwerk, Ohlauer Str. 43, Kreuzberg, 10557 Berlin (“UP42”, “we”, “us”).
We will do reasonable efforts to keep the information on this site accurate and up-to-date. Nevertheless, some information available through the site may be technically inexact or contain typing errors. UP42 does not declare nor guarantee the completeness or reliability of this information and disclaims any liability for any error, omission, interruption and/or change in the content or damage resulting from a computer virus or a third party intruder.
We reserve the right to modify all or part of the Site, at any time, including, without limitation, the right to delete, modify and/or vary any elements, features and functions of the Site. We also reserve the right to change the contents of this Site at any time without prior warning and in particular to change its business offer, its price list and its general sales conditions.
3. AUTHORIZED USE
You may use our Website for your personal, non-commercial use only, as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations.
5. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
According to French law related to data protection promulgated on 6 January 1978, you are legally entitled to consult, correct and delete your personal data. To exercise your rights, you may contact our web content manager at the following address: email@example.com We may communicate your personal data to other companies, located within or outside the territory of European Union, for marketing and prospecting purposes, for the operation of UP42 Website and/or to permit the performance of your order. You may however ask us not to do so by contacting our web content manager at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY - COPYRIGHT
The contents (including but not limited to designs, texts, information) of this Website are protected by French and other laws (including but not limited to laws related to author and intellectual property rights, database protection, etc.) as well as by all applicable international agreements.
The contents of this Website are intended solely as information for visitors to the Website. The contents may not be extracted, modified, distributed or circulated either wholly or in part, without prior written authorization of UP42. No right, title or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you. All rights not expressly granted are reserved. The trademarks which appear on this Website are registered by the companies that own them.
7. USE RESTRICTIONS
You shall not, and shall not authorize a third party to, without limitation:
- modify, reproduce, represent, adapt and/or translate all or any part of the Website and/or related content;
- extract, all or any part of the Website and/or its content, or create any derivative work from all or part of the Website and/or its content;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or transform, in any way the object code of the Website into source code;
- distribute, sublicense, assign, share, sell, rent, lease or loan in any way the Website or the right to use the Website;
- delete or modify any droit d'auteur, copyright, trademark or any other proprietary rights relating to the Website which we or our licensors own; or
In addition, it is strictly prohibited to:
- extract, by permanent or temporary transfer, or re-use all or part of the content of our Website to another medium, by any means and in any form;
- bypass or circumvent any measures employed to prevent or limit access to our Website;
- link to any portion of our Website for any purpose; and
- use any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the normal operation of our Website or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our equipment.
8. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When you place an order for products or services through the Website, you will be asked to agree to additional terms and conditions set forth in the license or other agreement that apply to that specific product or service.
9. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
Our Website may contain various combinations of text, images, audiovisual productions, opinions, statements, facts, articles or other information created by us or by third-parties. We are not responsible for and do not necessarily hold the opinions expressed by our content contributors: opinions and other statements expressed by users and third parties are theirs alone, not opinions of UP42. Information created by third parties that you may access on our Website or through links is not adopted or endorsed by us and remains the responsibility of such third parties. The accuracy and completeness of such content is not endorsed or guaranteed. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute content through our Website, we are not accepting any obligation or liability relating to the content.
Due to the number of sources from which content on our Website is obtained, and the inherent hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in such content. Accordingly, such content is for your reference only and should not be relied upon by you for any purpose.
You expressly agree that your use of the Website is at your sole risk. Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
In no event will UP42, its affiliates or its licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Website, any Websites linked to it, or any content or services on these Websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
12. COMPANY’S DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Website and its content are made accessible on an “as is” and “as available” basis. UP42 gives neither warranty nor represents, without limitation, that:
- the Website and its supporting elements will meet your requirements,
- the same will be uninterrupted, timely, or default and error free,
- the result that may be displayed through the Website will be accurate, up to date or reliable,
- the quality of any data, information or other material obtained will meet your expectations and that such data, information and other material will be default and error free, or that any errors will be corrected.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions on our Website. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, “Trojan horses” or other destructive materials to our Website, we do not guarantee or warrant that our Website or materials that may be downloaded from our Website do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on our Website and any materials available through our Website, you do so solely at your own risks. You shall be responsible for backing up your own system, including any content downloaded through the Website.
Nothing herein shall be construed as granting, directly or indirectly, any rights to any third parties, and third parties are not allowed to enforce any of the provisions herein against us.
13. JURISDICTION/APPLICABLE LAW
Any dispute between you and UP42 arising in relation with the use of the Website shall be settled under the arbitration of the Courts of Paris, France. The law applicable shall be French law, without regard to its conflict of laws rule.
UP42 welcomes your feedback and suggestions about UP42 products, services and the Website. By submitting any suggestions, questions, information, material or other content (collectively, “Feedback”), you represent and warrant that this Feedback does not infringe or violate the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party. If you provide or communicate your Feedback we will own all right, title, and interest in and to the Feedback, and we will be entitled to use the Feedback without restriction or any obligation of compensation to you. You hereby irrevocably assign all right, title and interest in and to the Feedback to UP42.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com
Ready to get started?
Start exploring today with 10,000 free credits.