Cloud-native asset model
The cloud-native asset model (CNAM) enhances all UP42 assets from a tasking or catalog order by transforming them into individual geospatial features that are ready for immediate download. Regardless of provider or delivery format, UP42 automatically transforms assets into a standard model, without any additional steps. This common model is further improved by converting raster data into cloud-optimized GeoTIFFs and vector masks into GeoJSONs. CNAM ensures interoperability and eases integration by removing the need to learn different data formats, delivery structures, and naming conventions. Users now have a simplified process of searching, visualizing, and downloading data.
|All order deliveries are automatically transformed
|A broad range of geospatial collections are supported. See a list of supported collections here
|- All files are tagged with a comprehensive role system across providers. To learn more about these roles, see STAC assets
- Any raster data -> transformed into cloud-native data formats (e.g. COG)
- Any vector mask -> transformed into GeoJSON
|- You can access the original delivery as well as all the transformed individual files, linked with each other through STAC collections and items
- Each file has helpful metadata linked to improve searchability
|CNAM is available for assets added to storage starting in 2023
How to access your files
- Open the console and go to Data management.
- To find assets ordered by other account users, click My account. Otherwise, stay in My workspace.
- Select an asset.
- Go to Scene list and select a scene.
- Click Download in the line of a chosen file.